Living with missing teeth can drastically decrease your level of confidence and hinder you from showing off your smile. Doctors Barmby and Frick assure individuals that missing teeth can be repaired through a variety of cosmetic dental procedures, including all of the following:
- Dental Implants- If you are missing teeth, especially teeth located in the front of the mouth, dental implants may be ideal to enhance your look. The artificial tooth used for this cosmetic procedure is anchored with an implant that ensures the longevity of your dental implant.
- Complete Dentures- For those individuals who are missing all of their teeth on the upper and lower jaw, complete dentures may be perfect for your dental situation. Conventional dentures will allow you to achieve your ideal smile eight to 12 weeks after your visit.
- Partial Dentures- For those individuals who are missing one or more teeth, partial dentures will give you natural smile through inserting a metal bridge in the vacant area and securing the bridge with metal clasps.
The professional at Walnut Creek Prosthodontics can determine which cosmetic dental procedure is suitable for your situation. For this reason, schedule an appointment today at . Learn more about the practice and schedule an appointment online by visiting www.barmbyfrickprosthodontics.com.
Drs. Barmby and Frick agree that implant supported dentures are extremely advantageous because of the following reasons:
- Speaking Abilities- Your speaking abilities will drastically improve because of how stable implant supported dentures are.
- Eating with Ease- Eating with traditional dentures can be difficult because the dentures might come out of place. With implant supported dentures, individuals have the ability to eat with complete confidence.
- Rejuvenate your Look- Your implant supported dentures will be the exact fit of your gum line for a natural looking smile.
- Complete Comfort- Traditional dentures can rub against the gum line causing discomfort, however, implant supported dentures alleviate any pains.
Schedule an appointment with Drs. Barmby and Frick today. Avoid receiving traditional dentures because implant supported dentures are the solution for a perfect smile.
For more information about implant supported dentures and other types of dentures call Drs. Barmby and Frick in Walnut Creek, CA at 925-934-5526 or visit www.barmbyfrickprosthodontics.com.
Drs. Barmby and Frick of Walnut Creek, CA proudly accept patients from San Ramon, Oakland, Rossmoore, Berkeley, Martinez, and surrounding areas.
According to Drs. Barmby and Frick, implant supported dentures are secured in place by dental implants, providing a stable denture foundation for patients. Not only do implant supported dentures improve comfort, but they improve your chewing abilities, appearance, speech, and confidence! Because traditional dentures simply rest on the gums, they are not as stable as implant supported dentures.
Drs. Barmby and Frick encourage their patients to invest in implant supported dentures to minimize further bone loss because a process called alveolar bone resorption begins once a tooth is lost. This process causes the boneyhousings that once encased and held the teeth in place to melt away beneath the chewing pressures of the dentures. For this reason, implant supported dentures are vital because once the dental implants are placed in the bone beneath the bone, they drastically slow the resorption process. Avoid allowing your teeth to further damage! Implant supported dentures are the solutions to your dental problems.
For more questions on implant supported dentures call Drs. Barmby and Frick in Walnut Creek, CA at 925-934-5526 or visit www.barmbyfrickprosthodontics.com.
Drs. Barmby and Frick proudly serve Walnut Creek, San Ramon, Oakland, Rossmoore, Berkeley, Martinez, and surrounding areas.